Words

Once upon a time I wrote this half story, half spell, half poem to someone I loved. The flame is gone, snuffed by time and distance, but when going through all the old stuff I found this and felt that it was half decent and so here I present it, just the parts that matter everything else apparently is forgotten.
--------------------------------------

Words.

One must be careful with Words.

They have a power, power over us. Over things and the world.

We also use Names.

There are True Names, and the names we use. People can hide behind other Names. Like masks upon faces.

My Words are vowed to help, specially you, to release and please.

My power both Shield and Sword, both Soft and Strong, both Fluid and Unwavering.

Words can tell a Story and show a Future.

Perverted, and not in a good way, Words can be sneaky and deceiving when used for Wrong.

And that is the thing with Words, they are simple and easy to overlook, because Words are not only in our Voice, they are also in how we act, move, express ourselves. One expressión, one movement, one gesture, one Word.

We can Enchant, we can Curse.

I read your expressions like a book, the Words, the Language of your body. But remember I am not the only one, and people like me but with evil intent exist in this world. Who would use those Words to corrupt, cheat and deceive. I know of them, I learnt from them. I fear them.

A forewarning I place upon you.  A forewarning Sealed in Love.

A mistake made once can be overlooked, a mistake made once can also be discovered.

That goes for you my love and for the thing that tried to get into your body and mind.

For when a weakness or strength is discovered it can be exploited. Round and around he would try to go. To pass over the defenses and barriers that you have built.

Comentarios

Entradas populares