Of longing, of faith, of absence. A playful rythm.

I can hear the music of the city. The colors of blue rain tainting the red lights of speeding cars that go home or just pass by.

I hear the wind whispering over and over again. A promise. A gentle sway of a tentative future that is just a tad bit afraid of happening.

Somewhere in the rain the passion of my heartache pushes a little teardrop over the keyboard, it starts a melody of clattering words that rush over to deafen the sound of longing and lost love. Forgotten in the distance, forgotten with time. I wondered at times, was it lack of strength?, was it selfishness?, was I wrong in any way. The answer I come to is that it just was the dead of love. Pushed aside like a plate that was already cold, making room for the warmth of something new.

The pain, the longing, the absence, found a sweet relief in hate, in anger. From the bottomless hole of despair a sweet sadness carried me over, giving me a flaking will that sometimes pushes me sometimes drowns me.

And yet, even if ths loneliness I find myself that what I want is not just a warm bed or a fickle lover. What I search and wait is someone who can muster, the knowledge that even when life is pain, the tomorrow is always brighter, that the knowledge is the stories, the secrets of the wind. The voices of the city, the sight of god in the eyes of the beloved. Someone to sing to at night, someone to tell stories because that is what matters in life, not the world you live in, but the world as it could be, to dream with the eyes open. It has always been my motto, shape reality to our will.

For now I wait, for now I grow. For now I dream of what tomorrow will bring, for I know that tomorrow my words shall be carried by the wind. For Today I Write, because tomorrow the whispering of my words shall echo in the heart o human kind.

I close with this. The three songs that inspired me. The lyric of the song written by a dreaming city that never sleeps, a Tango that has always inspired me when I feel like words won't flow. And finally the voice of my heart that sings To The Other Side, that has a Million Dreams, and most importantly, From Now On and forever, I say This is Me, right here, right now.

Be playful, sing as you cry. Love even if it is only life. And believe, always believe.

Comentarios

Entradas populares